North Somerset, Somerset, Mendips, Quantocks, South Wales and beyond
Weston Walking Group began in 1974 . Initially, walks were on the first Saturday and third Sunday of each month. During the mid eighties when people could take early retirement, midweek walks were introduced. Since then, the group has developed, but we still offer enjoyable walks in a friendly and welcoming group.
* Saturday and midweek walks, usually Wednesdays.
* Short walks (4/5miles), Medium walks (6/9miles) Long walks (10miles+)
* Local walks , and further afield, Quantocks, Cotswolds, Mendips Somerset.
* Two-monthly Programme of Walks.
* All ages and abilities welcome.
* Social calendar to include meals, outings and walking holidays.
*New members and individuals welcome."